Nub Tsho Na Pata trek, Haa. Part of the Jigme Khesar Strict Nature Reserve, the only strict nature reserve in the country. Home of the snow leopards. Abode of Ap Chundu.
Tough, treacherous paths, climbs that literally takes your breath away
and knee crunching descents on the last day.But totally worth every
ounce of strength and determination. The highest point on the trek is
around 4480 mts above sea level.
- Prices & Inclusive
- Customize this Trip
Day 2: Tshokum to Womji ( 6 hours)
Day 3: Womji to Tshona ( 7 hours)
Day 4: Tshona to Regotsho (7 hours)
Day 5: Regotsho to Haa (7-8 hours)
Tour Pricing cost based on the total sign-ups.
Starting from USD $ 940 Per person.
- All Meals [Breakfast /Lunch/Dinner]
- Accommodation [Twin Sharing] Single Room Supplement Extra US $: 40 per room per night.
- All transportation within the country including airport transfers.
- Royalty & Govt. Taxes
- Entrance fees for Museums and Monuments only
- Visa Fee.
- Airport tax
- Tourism Development fund
Whats NOT Included
- Insurance Premiums,
- Payments for service provided on a personal basis
- Cost for any services not mentioned in the “Cost Include head”
- Cost incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc.
- Personal expense in items such as laundry, soft drinks, Camera Charges, Bottle water, incidentals, Portage, Bellboy charges tips or any other services