- DIPLOMATS from foreign embassies, missions accredited to Bhutan shall be given a 25% discount on the daily rates.
- Children up to 5 years of age there shall be no charge. Those between the ages of 6-12 years accompanied by elders, guardians shall be given 50% discount on daily rates.
- Full time students below the age of 25 years holding valid identity cards from their academic institutions shall be given a 25% discount on daily rates.
- 50% discount on daily rates shall be given to one person in a group of 11-15 people. 100% discount shall be given one member in a group exceeding to 16 persons.
- A discount of 10% on the daily rates shall be provide for halts between 11-20 nights.
- Visitors availing discounts under section 1, 2, 3 shall not be eligible for discount under 5.
- All detailed information on Druk Air flights,Bhutan Airlines, tours and trekking programs, festivals, places of interest, hotels etc can be obtained from the tour operators.
Any tour programs booked and subsequently cancelled shall be subject to cancellation charges as follows:
Within 60 days of start of program – no charges
Within 50 days – 30 % of rate
Within 30 days – 50% of rate
Less than 25 days or without notice 100% of rate
There are no charges for delays in arrival and departure because of weather conditions disrupting flights or road blocks. The tourist must however bear the cost of food, accommodation, transportation, and other services required.