- Prices & Inclusive
- Customize this Trip
Day 02:Thimphu Sightseeing: After breakfast, sightseeing in Thimphu includes: visit the National Memorial Chorten, a monument dedicated to the Third King of Bhutan. His Late Majesty King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck. The inside paintings and statues provide a very rare insight into Buddhist Philosophy. Then visit the National Library, which holds a vast collection of ancient Buddhist manuscripts followed by visit to Painting School, famous for carving and free hand art and Folk Heritage Museum.
After lunch, Excursion to Cheri Monastery. In the evening, visit Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion), built in 1641 by Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal and reconstructed in 1961 by the Late King, His Majesty King Jigme Dorji Wang chuck, who is regarded as Father of Modern Bhutan. Then visit Handicrafts Emporium to see the exquisite artistry of traditional crafts and textiles. Dinner and over night in Hotel Peacefull Resort.
Day 03. Paro Sightseeing After breakfast, drive to Paro. In Paro, visit the Ta dzong, an ancient watchtower, which has been, since 1967, the national museum of Bhutan then visit Rimpung Dzong (Paro Dzong) built in 1646 by Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal. The Dzong presently houses administrative offices. After lunch, visit the Drukgyel dzong, now in ruins was built by Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal to commemorate the victory over the Tibetan invaders in1644; the dzong name’s means indeed “victorious Druk “. The Dzong was used as an administrative center until 1951 when a fire caused by butter lamp destroyed it. Then visit Kyichu Lhakhang, one of Bhutan’s oldest and most sacred monasteries dating from the introduction of Buddhism in the 8th century and Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Galing.
Day 04. Departure: Early morning, drive to the Airport and Farewell
Tier Pricing cost based on the total sign-ups.
Starting from USD $ 2000 Per person.
- All Meals [Breakfast /Lunch/Dinner]
- Accommodation [Twin Sharing] Single Room Supplement Extra US $: 40 per room per night.
- All transportation within the country including airport transfers.
- Royalty & Govt. Taxes
- Entrance fees for Museums and Monuments only
- Visa Fee.
- Airport tax
- Tourism Development fund
Whats NOT Included
- Insurance Premiums,
- Payments for service provided on a personal basis
- Cost for any services not mentioned in the “Cost Include head”
- Cost incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc.
- Personal expense in items such as laundry, soft drinks, Camera Charges, Bottle water, incidentals, Portage, Bellboy charges tips or any other services